WHAT NOT BRING - - Alcohol - If you are under the age of 21.
- Water beds
- Air conditioners
- Toaster ovens
- Sun lamps
- Space heaters
- Extension Cords - Other than surge protectors
- Pets - Other than fish in a tank no larger than 10 gallons
- Ceiling fans
- Refrigerators larger than 3.2 cubic feet
- Microwave ovens - Other than those leased or purchased through an authorized University vendor
- Lamps with exposed bulbs
- Halogen lamps without approved covers
- Grills - George Foreman, charcoal, or gas burning
- Coffee makers without automatic shut off
- Bottled gas appliances
- Any device that has an exposed heating element and does not have automatic shut-off
-Wall & ceiling coverings
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Arcadia University.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.