WHAT NOT BRING - ● Couch or other large pieces of furniture
● Toaster Oven
● Panini Grill
● Cooking appliances that do not shut off automatically or have exposed coils
● Space heater
● Air conditioner
● Candles and incense, candlewarmers
● Lofts/bed risers
● Power tools
● Weapons (or toys which resemble weapons)
● Multi-head/octopus or halogen lamps
● Items that will permanently alter walls: thumbtacks, push-pins, nails, staples, etc. should not be used or fines will be charged.
● Pets. Only fish in tanks 10 gallons or less are permitted
● Alcoholic beverages, tobacco, illegal substances or paraphernalia
If you are unsure of whether or not you should/can bring an item, contact your Resident Director
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Cairn University.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.