City University of New York: Hunter College - 92nd Street Residence Move In List
WHAT NOT BRING - • Halogen lamps, lava lamps
• Microwaves, pressure cookers, deep fryers
• Decorative wall mirrors that are produced in various shapes and are self-adhesive wall decorations
• Extension cords: Instead, please utilize surge protectors with six-foot extensions.
• Paintball guns, pellet guns, toy weapons or any fake weapons to be used as props
• Please do not use the following to hang or secure items: double-sided tape, duct tape, putty or masking tape.
• Any decorations, shelves or framed pictures that are too heavy to be held up with acceptable fasteners
• Candles, incense or hookahs
• Bicycles may not be brought up to the floors or stored within the rooms. We do not provide bicycle storage.
• Used furniture is not permitted to be brought into the residence hall, as per our pest-control policy.
• Any furniture, new or used, beyond that provided by 92Y Residence is not permitted. 92Y Residence cannot remove existing furniture from rooms. If you have a special need or request, please contact the 92Y Residence office.
• Pets of any kind are not allowed.
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by City University of New York: Hunter College.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.