WHAT NOT BRING - • Pets
• Air conditioners (unless medically approved by the Student Health Center)
• Bicycles (unless stored outside and you must bring your own lock to secure it)
• Body building equipment
• Candles and incense
• Connections to outside aerials or antennas
• Cooking appliances with an open element
• Darts and archery equipment
• Electric skillets
• Musical instrument amplifiers/sound equipment
• Radio transmitters
• Sun lamps and other similar electrical equipment
• Weapons or replicas; gas and air pistols or rifles
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Manor College.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.