WHAT NOT BRING - – Alcohol beverages or illegal drugs
– Weapons, ammunition or explosives
– Candles & incense
– Extension cords
– Drums and amplified guitars
– Pets (including fish)
– Hot pots, hot plates, toasters, toaster ovens, coffee pots, waffle iron, electric skillets, electric grills (i.e. George Foreman grill)
– Indoor / outdoor barbecue
– Personal furniture
– Halogen lamps
– Weight equipment (including dumbbells)
– Unapproved materials for hanging, including Scotch, duct, electrical or masking tape; gum-type adhesives, tacks, nails and staples; anything else that might damage walls
– Any appliance with open heating coils (i.e. Electric / space heaters)
ITEMS THAT ARE SUBJECT TO DISCIPLINARY ACTION:
– Alcohol/illegal drugs
– Weapons (fire arms, ammunition, martial arts weapons, explosives)
– ANY cooking appliances not listed as approved. These include, but are not limited to, toasters, toaster ovens, hot plates, George Foreman grills and any non-UL-listed appliances.
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Navarro College.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.