Nebraska Christian College - Dorm Style Housing Move In List
WHAT NOT BRING - • Animals
• Extension cords (Fire Marshall rule)
• Nails or screws to hang items on walls
• Candles, lanterns, incense burners, smoking devices, or
other fire hazardous items.
• Food Preparation Appliances: kitchenettes are supplied with appliances needed for food preparation. (Coffee pots and Small Dorm-Sized Refrigerator are permitted in dorm rooms).
• Halogen lamps
• Firearms, knives, or other weapons including but not limited to: Paintball, airsoft, potato guns, pellet guns, nerf guns, and water balloon launchers (there will be a fine if these are found in the residence hall).
• Prohibited/ Illegal substances or paraphernalia
Please reference the Student Handbook found on the NCC Website under Student Life for further clarifying information to any of the above-mentioned items.
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Nebraska Christian College.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.