North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Move In List
WHAT NOT BRING - • Appliances without automatic shutoff
• A/C units, Humidifiers or Dehumidifiers without doctor’s statement
• Dimmer switches
• Extension cords, or Ceiling Fans
• Family heirlooms or valuables
• Flammable liquids, substances
• George Foreman/Skillets
• Hot plates, microwaves, mini refrigerators or toasters (Micro-fridges are provided in the residence halls)
• Hover boards
• Illegal Drugs or Alcohol
• Incense burning devices or candles or any electrical air fresheners
• Martial Arts weapons
• Nails, or tacks (thumbtacks)
• Pets (fish are an exception in a tank no larger than 20 gallons)
• Plug in Air Fresheners (Airwick, Glade, etc.)
• Removable Command Strips
• Space Heaters
• Weapons: Knives, guns, etc.
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.