WHAT NOT BRING - • Alcohol - freshman halls are strictly dry buildings!
• Illegal drugs
• Amplified instruments
• Candles, lanterns, oil lamps
• Extension cords and multi-plug adapters
• Hover boards
• Space heaters
• Toasters, toaster ovens, panini presses, hot plates, grills
• Firearms, knives, or other weapons of any kind.
• Paint-ball, air, or BB guns
• Curtains, flags or tapestries that do not have documentation of NFPA 701 fire retardant.
• Air conditioner
• Extension cords
• Nails, screws, double stick tape
• Pets (except approved service and support animals)
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Rowan University.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.