WHAT NOT BRING - • Alcohol
• Illegal drugs
• Hookahs or other water pipes
• Pets (other than fish) – Emotional Support Animals & Service Animals are not considered pets and are permitted in the housing complex upon completion of the registration process.
• Personal Air conditioners
• Candles or incense (no open flames allowed – candle warmers are acceptable)
• Fireworks or explosives
• Any type of firearm, or items resembling firearms, including air soft pistols and paintball guns
• Beds – Southeast Tech Housing provides a bed for each resident. Only those residents providing a doctor’s statement indicating their need for a different bed will be permitted.
• Combustible liquids (gasoline, kerosene, lighter fluid etc.)
• Natural Christmas trees – other natural trees must be approved by housing staff
• Grills (indoor or outdoor) – George Foreman or similar grills are acceptable
• Space heaters
• Street/Traffic signs of any kind
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Southeast Technical Institute.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.