WHAT NOT BRING - • Candles, Incense, etc.
• Cooking Appliances (e.g. Hot Plates, Toaster Ovens, Crockpots, Grills)
• Expensive/Irreplaceable Collectibles or Jewelry
• Firearms, Weapons, Fireworks
• General Purpose Extension Cords
• Halogen Lamps and Multi-heated Floor Lamps
• Large Appliances (e.g. Air Conditioners, Refrigerators Over 5 cubic feet, Microwaves Over 1,000 watts)
• Large Pieces of Furniture
• Wall Mounted Televisions
• Coaxial Cable (Television Connection)
• Laundry Drying Rack
• High-heat Appliances (e.g. Iron, Coffee Maker, other Small Devices)
• Video Game Systems
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Syracuse University.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.