WHAT NOT BRING - TSTC officials will confiscate all unauthorized items. The following items are strictly prohibited:
• Alcoholic beverages and/or empty containers.
• Propane-powered barbeque grills or pits.
• Illegal drugs or paraphernalia.
• Weapons of any kind, illegal knives, clubs, guns, ammunition, etc. (Unless the owner of the gun is over 21 years of age and possesses a valid handgun license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety. In this case, "Residents of any housing owned or controlled by TSTC must store any lawfully possessed firearm in a manner that precludes access by any unlicensed person.")
• Darts (steel-tipped) and dartboards.
• Extension cords, multiple plug adapters, power strips without circuit breakers.
• Electric or gas space heaters.
• Inoperable vehicles.
• Candles, incense or devices with open flames.
• Personal beds/waterbeds.
• Live Christmas trees.
• Flammable liquids, fuel.
• Bean bag chairs.
• Halogen lights.
• Toaster Ovens, hot plates or any cooking device with an exposed heating element.
• Scentsy/wax warmers
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Texas State Technical College.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.