WHAT NOT BRING - -Weapons. (Firearms, BB Guns, Paint ball guns, pellet or “airsoft” guns, bows and arrows, ammunition, knives or any item that is a reasonable duplicate of the listed weapons
- Candles, Incense, or Air Freshener PlugIns
- Multiple Plastic Shade or Halogen Lamps, Lava Lamps, Neon Signage or other highintensity lamps
- Extension Cords or Multiple Plug Adapters
- Decorative Lights
- Appliances with Open Coils or Sandwich/Panini Grills
- Cinder Blocks or Bed Risers
- Pets (Other than Fish)
- Amplified Instruments
- Electric Blankets
- Self-Balancing battery powered devices or vehicles (i.e. self-balancing motorized boards, hoverboards, Swagways, electric skateboards, self-balancing scooters, and Segways)
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by University of the Southwest.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.