WHAT NOT BRING - • Alcohol and other drugs.
• Candles, incense, or scent pot burners.
• Extension cords (Exception: Power strips with built-in surge protectors are permitted).
• Cooking equipment (such as: microwave oven, toaster, hot plates, toaster ovens, grills, rice cookers or similar high-wattage appliance with exposed heating surface.)
• Non UL approved portable electrical devices.
• Halogen lamps or bulbs.
• Electric portable heaters or air coolers/conditioners (Exception: air conditioners approved for use by College).
• Flammable decorations including natural or artificial Christmas trees.
• Draperies, curtains, and tapestries that are not labeled fire retardant.
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Wellesley College.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.